Saturday, March 21, 2009

Rask Gone Wild: The future has anger issues


For those of you who haven't seen it, Tuuka Rask was a bit angry last night after a 1-0 loss. Well, angry may be an under statement as Rask slammed his stick against the glass, and then through it across the ice. Not only did Rask throw a stick, but he found a milk crate in the hallway to the locker room and threw that also. Check out the video below.

Now, I don't know about you all but I would like to see some of this emotion travel up 95 to Boston. The Bruins have been lifeless lately and needless to say Rask has a bit of emotion running through his system.

Boston fans like to see their Bruins play with emotion and passion. Well, when Rask is with the big club next year you can expect him to become a fan favorite with this kind of fight.

Here are some quotes about the incident.

Here's a quote from Rask,“He went backwards and stopped the play and waited three seconds and then shot it,” Rask said. “I guess the guy didn’t believe it either because he stopped and then took the shot. As long as the ref doesn’t blow the whistle, it’s game on I guess.”

P-Bruins head coach Rob Murray also weighed in on the call.

“He said that the puck was always in motion and never stopped. But I can’t find it in the rulebook,” Murray said. “It says that the puck has to keep in continuous motion to the goal line. But it doesn’t say anything about a guy over skating the puck and literally … I have no answer. He said it was because the puck was still in motion.”

“I was celebrating when he lost the puck. I mean, I was off the bench. I couldn’t believe that he counted it.”

Want to see Rask's antics, click here,


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yshV_P4qB8w&feature=player_embedded

No comments: